To apply for this job you need to be a member of the Big Academy. If you're already a member please login
, otherwise you'll need to create an account
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
Rotrex Winches is the UK’s winch specialist. All of our business energy and resources to into providing the most comprehensive, dedicated range of integrated winch hire, sales, service, testing and support services available.
We operate one of Europe’s largest hire fleet of winching equipment, with true global capability, unrivalled winching expertise and nationwide support network. All our products and services are underpinned by a quality driven culture and our BSI ISO 9001:2008 accreditation.
As an apprentice Service Maintenance Apprentice you will be working as part of a small team. Undertaking service, maintenance and repairs on winches, much like a motor vehical engine you will need to undertake a technical motor vehicle qualification to ensure service levels are maintain on all winch motors. Ideally you will have a keen interest in motors and working with mechanical and electrical motors and have the drive and enthausiasm to learn in a continually changing technical environment.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Undertake and complete all aspects of learning required to be able to complete the apprenticeship in line with your contract of employment and Apprenticeship Learning Agreement
• Assist mechanics to ensure duties are being carried out efficiently and accurately.
• Assist mechanics with preventative maintenance.
• Learn how to repair and service motors including change and replace brakes, oil filters etc.
• Ensuring that all paperwork for vehicle inspections and repairs are completed.
• Assist in keeping the work environment free from health & safety risks.
• Attend and complete relevant on‐the‐job training as required
• Strive to continuously improve team work, processes and effectiveness in the work area
• Learn to apply HSE principles and practices within your working environment and ensure compliance with protective clothing equipment requirements at all times
• Adhere to the company’s policies and management practices
Applicants will be required to attend an Assessment Centre with Vision Apprentices as part of the screening process.
PLEASE APPLY VIA WWW.VISIONAPPRENTICES.CO.UK
How to Find Us