To apply for this job you need to be a member of the Big Academy. If you're already a member please login
, otherwise you'll need to create an account
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
Based just outside Derby city centre First Electrical Wholesalers trading as Supaplumb are a family run business with over 45 years’ experience. They have a showroom as well as a warehouse and distribution centre and stock a wide variety of products.
The successful candidate will be employed in the showroom working alongside an experienced manager. You would advise customers on a range of bathroom and plumbing products. Full product knowledge and training will be provided. You should be of smart appearance, intelligent and have good written and verbal communication skills.
This is a great starting point for a candidate looking to gain experience within a showroom environment. You will be supported to complete a workplace delivered customer service apprenticeship and learn a range of skills. The company have already employed 4 apprentices and are keen for you to remain with the business once you have completed your apprenticeship.
Some of your main duties and responsibilities will include;
• Speak to customers over the phone and answer enquiries in a professional manner
• Help with the setting up of products in the showroom and on the trade counter
• Complete associated sales paperwork
• Offer advice and guidance to customers who enter the showroom and trade counter
• Carry out after sales support
• Build up a good knowledge of the products and services offered by Supaplumb
• Help out in the warehouse if required
Applicants will be required to attend an Assessment Centre with Vision Apprentices as part of the screening process.
PLEASE APPLY VIA WWW.VISIONAPPRENTICES.CO.UK
How to Find Us