To apply for this job you need to be a member of the Big Academy. If you're already a member please login
, otherwise you'll need to create an account
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
£131.25 per week
Cockliffe Country House Hotel is a 17th century former farmhouse set in the heart of rural Nottingham offering the highest standard in accommodation, menu & wine. Specialising in banqueting and conferences, as well as being one of Nottingham's most sought after wedding venues there's something for everyone at Cockliffe House.
11 ensuite luxury bedrooms offer a central and convenient location for Nottingham City Centre and Mansfield (each 7 miles away), but offer a peaceful and private environment in 3 acres of private grounds. Cockliffe Country House Hotel is well known in the area for its intimate restaurant experience, consistently achieving many local and national awards over the years.
Work as part of the Food & Beverage team in all aspects of the day to day operations of the Hotel, Restaurant and Events to ensure superior service and product quality is maintained. To guarantee optimum guest relations and create a warm and welcoming atmosphere that encourages guests/customers to return.
Primary responsibilities will include;
• Ensuring the Hotel’s quality standards are met in all areas of the business as relates to the appearance, levels of maintenance and cleanliness.
• Providing first class customer service.
• Opening and closing checklists implemented and maintained across all F&B areas.
• Dealing with function and event enquiries alongside Duty Managers
• Cash and credit card transactions through the till.
• Maintaining the completion of and signing off of weekly cleaning for still room in line with checklists supplied.
• Any reasonable request from management.
Applicants will be required to attend an Assessment Centre with Vision Apprentices as part of the screening process.
PLEASE APPLY VIA WWW.VISIONAPPRENTICES.CO.UK
How to Find Us