To apply for this job you need to be a member of the Big Academy. If you're already a member please login
, otherwise you'll need to create an account
Catering & Hospitality
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
The Black Bull, Blidworth are proud of their locally sourced menus that offer seasonal choices and comforting favourites for a leisurely lunch or dinner. As a free house they are proud to share the stylish new bar serving five cask ales, stout, bitter, mild, lagers, ciders, an extensive choice of spirits and a large wine selection from around the world in a cosy, comfortable atmosphere.
Working as part of the Food & Beverage team you will provide a quality dining and guest experience. The employer are looking for candidates that have a genuine interest in a successful career within hospitality and want to provide the very best service. Clear communication skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment are essential for this role.
Primary responsibilities will include;
• Preparing the restaurant and bar ready for service
• Answering telephone calls and making reservations
• Meeting greeting customers in friendly and polite manner
• Showing guests to their table
• Taking drinks orders
• Preparing a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
• Taking food orders
• Liaising with the back of house staff
• Serving food at the table
• Clearing and resetting tables
• Preparing bills and processing cash and card payments
• Resolving customer problems effectively
• Maintaining a quality service
• Promoting special products and offers
Applicants will be required to attend an Assessment Centre with Vision Apprentices as part of the screening process.
PLEASE APPLY VIA WWW.VISIONAPPRENTICES.CO.UK
How to Find Us