To apply for this job you need to be a member of the Big Academy. If you're already a member please login
, otherwise you'll need to create an account
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
Pro Risk Safety Management cover all aspects of Health & Safety from online training to client consultancy. They prepare Health & Safety information and resources.
At Pro Risk, their highly experienced consultants are able to demonstrate superb Design Risk Management Skills with an in depth knowledge of construction. They also belong to The Association for Project Safety and have worked on numerous construction projects including complex new build, demolition, housing, refurbishing offices, educational and leisure facilities, delivering the most demanding circumstances for Construction Design and Management CDM.
This is a varied administration role working in a small and nurturing office. The employer is looking for someone with great attention to detail and who’s looking for a stable position within the company on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Main duties and responsibilities
Day to day duties will include:
• Answering the phone and taking messages or directing a call.
• Printing various documents.
• Collating documents and producing files.
• Preparing files for transportation via courier.
• Sending and responding to emails.
• Handling training enquiries.
• Converting documents to PDF.
• Using Microsoft Word & Excel
• Scanning documentation.
• Digital marketing via social media (posting, publishing and sharing using Facebook, Twitter & the company website).
Applicants will be required to attend an Assessment Centre with Vision Apprentices as part of the screening process.
PLEASE APPLY VIA WWW.VISIONAPPRENTICES.CO.UK
How to Find Us